Friday, November 18, 2011

Changes coming soon

As I move forward with my plans to publish my stories this page will be seeing some improvements.  As some of you may have noticed I removed some of my stories that I was posting, these stories will be available at a later date as I have them edited and revised for publishing.
This time of year can be very stressful to the inexperienced cook.  If you find yourself in such a predicament shoot me an email with your problem and I will attempt to offer you advice on the dinner or dish in question.  I can generally look at a recipe and offer ways to tweak it and make it better.  Feel free to ask away I am happy to help.  I also have a few recipes on hand that I would love to share just let me know what you are looking for and i will try to help.

Till next time,
Be well and be aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment