Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bad driver stories wanted

    I am continuing with my project and would like to gather as many bad driver experiences any of you my have had. These experiences will be used in a serial killer story I am working on. Be as long or as brief as you wish and have fun writing it.  Thank you all for your input.  What do you hate most?  No turn signal? Speeding up when you try to pass?  Anything works give me your story, I know you have one.  Bad drivers are everywhere. 

Until next time Be well and be aware

1 comment:

  1. Just last week I was approaching a crosswalk the flashing orange hand said I had ten seconds left to cross. Just up the street to my left a large white box van approached the intersection where he had a red light waiting for him. Feeling confident in crossing I stepped off the sidewalk when right in front of me the white van pulled up blocking the now occupied crosswalk, talking on his cellphone only inches from me. He was so close I could feel the heat radiating off the engine. The man casually looked at me whilst talking on his phone just before turning right on the red light. I just stood there in shock as the reality of the situation sunk in and how much I hate bad drivers.

    ReplyDelete